We know that the lockdown is tough on all of us but we find that planning ahead for when we all have more freedom is good therapy. Buy a voucher for a friend, family member or yourself and plan your post lockdown adventures with us. During the lockdown we are selling all our Micro Adventures for a special rate of R400.00 per person – they usually range from R450.00 to R695.00 per person. Choose from the following:
- Mobi-Kayak trails – choose from Table Bay, Simons Town or Hout Bay. 2hrs on the ocean, spotting dolphins, sun fish, penguins and seals.
- Kloofing in Bainskloof – Jump and swim in crystal clear pools in the heart of the fynbos mountains between Wellington and Ceres.
- Palmiet River Rafting(winter) and Tubing(summer) – A short drive out of Cape Town takes you along Clarence Drive – arguably one of the most scenic drives South Africa, to the river in the Kogelberg reserve. Here we paddle the last 5 km of the Palmiet river, Rafting in winter and Tubing in summer.
- Coasteering – This is a combination of rock jumping(none are compulsory) and snorkling in the intertidal zone at Windmill beach, Simons Town. Great fun for kids and adults alike!
How it works?
- Have a look at our website to see which micro adventure you would like to gift.
- Mail us to plan your trip on, email@example.com
- Do an eft into our account, using your name as the reference.
- You will get a confirmation email to confirm your booking and to receive the voucher.
Lots of love,
Marie-Louise, Andrew and Sonja
Gravity River Tours
FNB Vineyard branch code 250655
Cheque account: 623 790 739 60
Please reference with your name and surname and mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your trip.